The Wingfield Standard Drag Harrow model is a step up from our EconoDrag model. It is available in widths from 7' 2" - 9' 6" and is 5' in length. It is an ideal drag harrow for pulling behind an larger ATV, UTV, or small tractor. Use the drag harrow to maintain a horse arena, groom a driveway, break up manure in a pasture, prepare a seedbed for a food plot, interseed, incorporate chemical/fertilizer, and much more!
You won't find a better drag harrow on the market with these features:
- A drawn high-carbon, spring-steel harrow tine that can outlast the competition by up to three times!
- Harrow tines are computer bent to ensure even wear and consistent performance
- Rings in lieu of hooks to prevent unhooking, binding, and premature wear
- Chain and clevis hitch is fully-adjustable across the drawbar pipe to keep the chain from hitting the pulling vehicle tires when making tight turns
- Optional rear pipe is available to help level behind the drag harrow, keep the back corners from flipping up at higher speeds, and more quickly move the hitch from front to back in order to change tine aggressiveness
- Harrow can be pulled in the aggressive mode (tines standing up), less aggressive mode (tines laying flat), upside down (tines pointing in the air), or a combination between the front and rear section - rough up in aggressive mode with the front section, and smooth out with the rear section either in the less aggressive mode or upside down
NOTE: Try to order a drag harrow at least a little wider than your wheel base - to cover your tracks while turning and to keep your pulling vehicle clear when getting close to trees/fences. Anything wider just covers more ground per pass.
Wingfield offers FREE SHIPPING on all harrows to the lower 48 states. (Alaska, Hawaii, and International please call 800.637.6712 for shipping rates)
Pick-up at the factory and save! We are currently offering a 15% discount on all orders picked up at our factory in Urbana, IL. Just enter coupon code FACTORYPICKUP15 and select In-Store Pickup in the shipping options.
Due to rising input costs, we will be forced to raise our prices online starting August 8th. If you are thinking of purchasing a Wingfield American Harrow, now is the time to buy before the price increase takes effect.