The Wingfield EconoDrag ATV Harrow is our smallest model of drag harrow, and is available in widths from 4' 0" - 6' 5". All EconoDrag harrows are 5' 0" in length and come in two sections (front and rear). It is ideal as a larger garden tractor drag or as a ATV drag harrow. Use the drag harrow to maintain a horse arena, groom a driveway, break up manure in a pasture, prepare a seedbed for a food plot, interseed, incorporate chemical/fertilizer, and much more!
You won't find a better harrow on the market with these features:
- A drawn high-carbon, spring-steel harrow tine that can outlast the competition by up to three times!
- Harrow tines are computer bent to ensure even wear and consistent performance
- Rings in lieu of hooks to prevent unhooking, binding, and premature wear
- Chain and clevis hitch is fully-adjustable across the drawbar pipe to keep the chain from hitting the pulling vehicle tires when making tight turns
- Optional rear pipe is available to help level behind the harrow, keep the back corners from flipping up at higher speeds, and more quickly move the hitch from front to back in order to change tine aggressiveness
- Harrow can be pulled in the aggressive mode (tines standing up), less aggressive mode (tines laying flat), upside down (tines pointing in the air), or a combination between the front and rear section - rough up in aggressive mode with the front section, and smooth out with the rear section either in the less aggressive mode or upside down
The Wingfield EconoDrag ATV Harrow is one of the most versatile pieces of equipment you can own. You have full control over the tine aggressiveness and even have the ability to work up and smooth out - all in one pass! Whether you are dragging a driveway or putting in a food plot, a Wingfield EconoDrag ATV Harrow is designed to perform and last in all conditions.