The Wingfield 3pt EconoDrag utilizes a fully-encompassing, angle-iron frame to offer total control over the harrow. With the frame, you can back into corners, shake out loose material, control the number/pressure of the tines on the ground, and easily transport the harrow. Use the 3pt EconoDrag tractor harrow to maintain a horse arena, groom a driveway, break up manure in a pasture, landscaping, prepare a seedbed for a food plot, interseed, incorporate chemical/fertilizer, and much more!
You won't find a better harrow on the market with these features:
- A drawn high-carbon, spring-steel harrow tine that can outlast the competition by up to three times!
- Harrow tines are computer bent to ensure even wear and consistent performance
- Rings in lieu of hooks to prevent unhooking, binding, and premature wear
- Angle iron framework is strong enough to pull the harrow, but light enough to carry the frame around, if needed
- The 3pt Lift is setup as either a Cat #1 or #2 and is quick-hitch enabled
- Harrow can be pulled in the aggressive mode (tines standing up), less aggressive mode (tines laying flat), upside down (tines pointing in the air), or a combination between the front and rear section - rough up in aggressive mode with the front section, and smooth out with the rear section either in the less aggressive mode or upside down
- The harrow mat attaches to the frame with 4 chains - this allows the operator the ability to quickly switch from the aggressive to less aggressive modes. Just release the chains, leave the harrow mat on the ground, drive your tractor with frame around to the other end, re-attach the chains, and drive off in the other direction
- Entire unit can be broken down into 3 pieces with no tools required, and can also fit in the bed of a pickup truck
The Wingfield 3pt EconoDrag is lightweight, but built to get the job done. The 3pt framework gives the operator full control in using and transporting the harrow. No matter if you are maintaining a horse arena or thatching a yard, the Wingfield 3pt EconoDrag will get the job done right!
Remember: You control the harrow on a frame, a drag harrow controls you.