The Wingfield 3pt Standard utilizes a fully-encompassing, box-tube frame to offer total control over the harrow. With the three point frame, you can back into corners, shake out loose material, control the number/pressure of the tines on the ground, and easily transport the harrow. You can quickly change the harrow aggressiveness with no tools. Plus, the unit is quick-hitch enabled as standard equipment.
The 3pt Standard is a tremendous tool for landscapers to prepare the ground for seeding, work in seed, incorporate fertilizer, thatch, aerate, and level a yard. This unit is so popular with landscapers because it can quickly change tine aggressiveness, break down to fit in the bed of a pickup with no tools, and can be picked up for easy transport and backing into corners. With the 5' length, you are able to get around through tight spaces and around trees easily, but still have a unit that can do the job of a larger piece of equipment. This landscape rake is able to be pulled by either a Cat #1 or #2 tractor, and is quick-hitch ready. A landscaper needs a tool that can do many jobs on the site and is built to last. With the Wingfield American 3pt Standard, you have a unit that achieves that and more!
You won't find a better landscape rake for sale on the market today because of features like these:
- A high-carbon, DRAWN, spring-steel harrow tine that can outlast the competition by up to three times!
- Harrow tines are computer bent to ensure even wear and consistent performance
- Rings in lieu of hooks to prevent unhooking, binding, and premature wear
- Box tube framework is fully encompassing and built to handle rough conditions
- The 3pt Lift is setup as either a Cat #1 or #2 and is quick-hitch enabled
- Harrow can be pulled in the aggressive mode (tines standing up), less aggressive mode (tines laying flat), upside down (tines pointing in the air), or a combination between the front and rear section - rough up in aggressive mode with the front section, and smooth out with the rear section either in the less aggressive mode or upside down
- The harrow mat attaches to the frame with 4 chains - this allows the operator the ability to quickly switch from the aggressive to less aggressive modes. Just release the chains, leave the harrow mat on the ground, drive your tractor with frame around to the other end, re-attach the chains, and drive off in the other direction
- Entire unit can be broken down into 3 pieces with no tools required, and can also fit in the bed of a pickup truck
The Wingfield 3pt Standard is manufactured to be pulled behind numerous tractors, and is made of nothing but the highest quality parts made right here in the USA. We built that landscape harrow to tackle many jobs and hold up throughout them. No matter if you thatch and aerate a lawn, prepare a yard for seeding, incorporate seed or fertilizer, or clean up after the construction crew; you are sure to find a high-quality tool that can do a load of jobs with the Wingfield 3pt Standard Landscape Drag Harrow.
Remember: You control the harrow on a frame, a drag harrow controls you.
Wingfield offers FREE SHIPPING on all harrows to the lower 48 states. (Alaska, Hawaii, and International please call 800.637.6712 for shipping rates)
Pick-up at the factory and save! We are currently offering a 15% discount on all orders picked up at our factory in Urbana, IL. Just enter coupon code FACTORYPICKUP15 and select In-Store Pickup in the shipping options.